Sunday, December 15, 2013

Are we really that different?

While we all have different backgrounds, and beliefs there is something that ties us all together. We are all human. We all make mistakes, and we all have a purpose on this earth. What is our purpose? Why are we all here? What is there to live for? There are so many questions that until they are answered, we live a pointless life. I believe wholeheartedly that we are here to serve our creator. Our purpose is to bring him glory. Without a purpose to live for, and without a reason to be here life is dull. I find enjoyment and fulfillment from serving others and in doing so bringing glory to God. When I try to do things for my glory all is pointless, I get frustrated and the joy is momentary if at all. I can not imagine living a life without the joy of my Lord and Savior, and yet so many people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment